Welcome to Shri Om Sai Fire Extinguisher Sales & Services - Satyendra Solanki (+91-8696543800)
We, shri om sai fire safety is a Leading Manufacturer & Suppliers of all Types of Fire Extinguishers. We specialize in ABC Type Fire Extinguishers, CO2 Type Fire Extinguishers, Automatic Fire Extinguishers, Fire Ball, Electrical Siren, Hand Operated Siren and Clean Agent. We are Importers of Gas Leak Detector, Fire Blankets and all types of accessories of fire extinguishers like ABC Valves, Pressure Gauge, Modular Valves, Discharge Hose Pipes etc.
Promoted by a team of highly experienced professionals in the Fire Fighting Equipment Industry and backed by world's most advanced management information system, we are fully capable to meet the specific requirements of the latest world. shri om sai fire safety is ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified institute from Quality Management System and best known for it's quality products.
We at shri om sai fire safety take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a hardcore professional outfit with an insight into a customer's requirement. We are passionate about customer care & satisfaction and have successfully been providing our services with the right blend of quality and economy.
Water & Foam
(A & A:B Class)
Wet Chemical Kitchen Extinguishers
Halotron Clean Agent
Halon 1211 Clean Agent
Carbon Dioxide CO2
Dry Powder (Sodium Chloride & Copper)
(D Class) For Combustible Metal Fires
ABC or Multi-Purpose Dry Powder
BC or Regular Dry Chemical Powder
Purple K Dry Chemical Powder
High Performance Dry Chemical
U.S. Coast Guard Approved
Pre-Engineered Automatic & Manual Fire Suppression Systems
When the temperature in the protected space reaches 175 degrees F, this is indicative of a fire. These systems completely discharge within 10 seconds to immediately combat the fire in these conditions. You don't have to worry about any residue, water, or cleanup. These systems are for:
Whether you need a place to store flammable liquids or an area where fire safety equipment is easily accessible, we have the solution for you. Our cabinets are designed for:
Because fire hoses are one of the key pieces of equipment to combat a serious fire, it's crucial to make sure that you have all the components necessary for a fully functional fire hose. Whether you're looking for a quality hose or a specific part, we have the solution for you. Fire hose products we carry include:
Sign, Label, & Tags
Clearly labeling fire safety equipment and protocol can make a big difference in a disaster situation. Make sure that your fire safety equipment is clearly marked and accessible for use.
Beverage Cylinder Equipment
Atmospheric gasses like pure nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and oxygen must be properly stored for safety and shelf life purity. Working with specialty gases and equipment is a complex process that requires utmost quality.
Fire Extinguisher Hangers
The ability to easily grab fire safety equipment right as a fire starts is crucial to preventing a larger disaster. Fire extinguisher hangers keep the extinguishers conveniently located at key points throughout your facility to keep everyone safe. Hanger parts include:
- On Site Service Refills, Recharge and Repair
- New Product Sales
- Extinguisher Locator and Budget Guide - Great for large or multiple sites
- Fire Class Training and Completion Certification Classes for employees
- Extinguisher Signs
For great information on selecting an extinguisher, visit - www.firesafetybtp.org
Exit / Emergency Lights - an important often overlooked service
Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- We can provide you with cabinets that fit most decors and price ranges
How to Use an Extinguisher
P A S S
- Pull the Pin at the top of the extinguisher. The pin releases a locking mechanism and will allow you to discharge the extinguisher.
- Aim at the base of the fire, not the flames. This is important - in order to put out the fire, you must extinguish the fuel.
- Squeeze the lever slowly. This will release the extinguishing agent in the extinguisher. If the handle is released, the discharge will stop.
- Sweep from side to side. Using a sweeping motion, move the fire extinguisher back and forth until the fire is completely out. Operate the extinguisher from a safe distance, several feet away, and then move towards the fire once it starts to diminish. Be sure to read the instructions on your fire extinguisher - different fire extinguishers recommend operating them from different distances. Remember: Aim at the base of the fire, not at the flames!!!!
Fire Sprinkler Systems.
Commerical Services, INC. Is fully licensed in NC and SC to perform fire sprinkler system - Inspections, Service and Install of all types of sprinkler systems.
We can take care of all your fire protection needs from Design, Install, Service and Inspections.
We offer fire protection for :
- Fuel Storage
- Big Box Stores
Fire Sprinkler Types:
- Duel Pre-Action
- Foam / AFFF
- Electric fire pumps - stand alone or enclosures
- Diesel fire pumps - stand alone or enclosures